Unless an association’s governing documents require it, a homeowner’s association is not responsible for using common funds to provide a translator during meetings.

However, non-English speaking community members should still be able to participate. So, what are the best ways to help them?

  1. Have bilingual community members volunteer to translate meetings and documents.
  2. Use technology to translate web pages and other documents without charge or need for volunteers.

To learn more, click here.