2022 Income Tax Returns for Condo Associations Due April 18th
Pin It

Condominiums associations are considered corporations in the eyes of the IRS. As such, they are required to file an annual tax return (either an 1120 or 1120-H).

Condo associations showing taxable income on their federal returns are also required to file an IL-1120 with the state of Illinois.

Tax returns must be postmarked by April 18th this year. If your association has not filed a return in the past, now is the year to begin!